While the Toyota Camry sedan has long been held up as a model example of reliability, practicality, and value, it's never enjoyed a reputation for in-your-face style or radical designs.
Biggest Changes We'll See in the 2018 Toyota Camry
- Benefits of the new Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) platform
- Sculpted, modern slices--similar to those seen in the new Prius
- A more driver-centric cabin that allows for a bit more breathing room and a lot more comfort
- New direct-injection 3.5-liter V-6 engine
- New eight-speed automatic transmission